ESD Ground Socket & ESD Plug
2.Coil cord Length:1.8m or 2.4m
3.Application:use ESD Plug with esd socket together...
ESD ground socket for esd wrist strap
Anti-static Wrist Grounding socket
Cable line length
1.8m other customized size
1pcs/PE bag,100pcs/small carton
L type anti-static grounding socket product manual:
Two jacks for grounding the wrist strap should be configured on two corners of the ESD work surface, one for the operator and the other for the technical, test, and management personnel.
1. The shell is stamped and made of 1.5mm thick steel plate. The grounding wire is made of 10-core copper wire, durable and strong;
2. The wiring is novel and unique, so that the connection point will not be forced and the connection point will not break.
3. With a wrist ring to place the hanging groove, the operation is neat and convenient.
4. Coil length: 1.8M
Scope: ESD ground socket is widely used in electronics, military and other industries, applicable to all kinds of electronic industry anti-static equipment, safety grounding table.
2.How to use ESD ground socket?
ESD ground socket is used with a wrist strap/grounding buckle, etc. In the terminal insertion hole of the alligator clip with one end of the wrist strap and grounding buckle pulled out, it is effectively grounded. The ground socket can be installed on the workbench and convenient grounding.
The common point ground feature inputs for 2 wrist straps, terminated in the standard wrist strap banana jacks. These ground sockets also provide 2 each 4mm/7mm/10mm "parking stations".
Simply bolt block onto bench, ground the opposite end of the cord's (#10 ring terminal) to either the center screw of an AC electrical face plate cover or as is recommended by your ESD program Coordinator. Plug your wrist straps banana jacks into the block and you're good to go!Economical, efficient, secure, easy to use and fully compliant to latest ANSI ESD and MIL standards!
3.ESD socket detailed images
4. Payment Terms:
Paypal, T/T, Also accept monthly closing(ONLY FOR regular clients).
5. FAQ for anti-static socket:
1) Where does your esd socket made in?
Made in China.Exported from Yantian port,Shenzhen.
2) Can you print out logo on the esd socket?
3) Any special price for bulk quantity of esd earth socket?
Yes,10%-15% off for qty more than 1000PCS.
6. Packing & Shipping