How to identify which one is the best esd mat
How to identify which one is the best esd mat?
Judging the pros and cons of anti-static mats, the following five points are mainly considered.
(1) Whether it meets the standard's anti-static requirements (resistance is 1*10^6 ohms~~1*10^9 ohms, frictional voltage is less than 200V, static decay time is less than 2 seconds). About 5*10^8 ohms, it is difficult to guarantee the use of a period of 1 year and a half to 2 years.
(2) The surface should be free of heavy odors and should not be shiny, light, or fine sand. If the oily light or the presence of fine sand particles, then the antistatic agent overflow, the effective period of anti-static performance will be greatly reduced.
(3) After the table mats are cut to the required size and laid on the table top, they should be flat and flat. Such as Alice will increase with the use of time, the more serious Alice.
(4) The table mat is not colored in the sun or strong light.
(5) It should meet SGS test, harmful toxic gases, and substances meet the standards.
Anti-static mats are mainly made of static conductive materials, static dissipative materials, and synthetic rubbers through a variety of processes. The use of long-lasting, has a good anti-acid, anti-alkali, anti-chemical flux characteristics, and wear-resistant, easy to clean. Therefore, it can be seen that the main material of the anti-electrostatic table mat is rubber. Also known as nitrile rubber, Ding Eye is a natural semiconductor with anti-static properties. Its molecular structure is composed of many carbon chains, can store a certain amount of static electricity, and can be introduced into the inner layer in a short time and dissipated. The biggest function of the anti-static anti-static mat is to store a large amount of static electricity and discharge electricity instantly. The general life span is about 5 years. Now that PVC is cheap, it can prevent static electricity because anti-static agents are added to the production. This kind of product is a chemical product. It will fade gradually after 3 to 6 months and it will lead to worse electrostatic effect. After the above comparison, we should know which pad is better. We can distinguish by several methods: resilience, smell, see flames, see gravel, see surface scratches, softness and other methods to identify