What precautions should be taken when installing the human body electrostatic discharge device
What precautions should be taken when installing the human body electrostatic discharge device?
What are the precautions when installing? The following ESD technical consultation explains:
1. The device must be connected with the characteristics (objects) of the grounding cable. The
2. In the installation process, conditions must be met to avoid open fire and avoid accidents. The
3. Before the installation, you must check whether the semi-conductive touch body and the connection part are damaged. The damage point must not be installed or used.
4. Every 25 meters walking during normal human body movement, the human body will generate static electricity that is higher than the small ignition energy (0.2mJ) of oil steam. It is recommended to install one piece of this product every 25 meters. The
5. Keep the human body in contact with the semi-conductive touch for 10-15 seconds during normal use to achieve the goal of complete release of the human body's static electricity.
6. Keep the explosion-proof electrostatic discharge touch body clean during use.