Anti-static Dust-free Cloth
How to clean anti-static dust-free cloth
Dust-free cloth is widely used in semiconductor assembly, aerospace manufacturing and maintenance, laboratory, electronics industry, computer assembly, optical instrument manufacturing, LCD liquid crystal display,
Precision instruments, optical products, aviation industry, and circuit board production lines. It is made of 100% polyester fiber. It has soft surface and no friction. It is easy to wipe the surface of sensitive objects and has good water absorption performance and cleaning efficiency. Each microfiber filament has only 1/200 of the hair size, but it can absorb 7 times its own weight of particles, dust, and liquid. This is why microfibers have superior cleaning power.
The gap between the filaments also absorbs a large amount of water, so the microfiber has a strong water absorption. The gap can absorb dust, oil and dirt until it is washed away with water or soap or detergent. Moreover, since it is only stored in the void, it can be quickly dried, so that the growth of bacteria can be effectively prevented.
The dust-free cloth is not disposable in many places. If it can be cleaned and used after cleaning, the performance of the clean cloth is in addition to its own material.
Relevant quality, but also closely related to the later maintenance, so the correct cleaning of the dust-free cloth can not be ignored, then how to properly clean the dust-free cloth has reached its highest efficiency?
1. Do not use chemical reagents such as bleach during the cleaning process, which will shorten the service life of the dust-free cloth.
2. Neutral detergent should be used to wash with warm water.
3. After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
4. Dry in the air or dry in a dryer. Do not iron or expose to the sun.
5. Softeners should not be used because softeners leave a film on the surface of the microfibers, which can seriously affect the wiping effect.
6. After drying, use a clean bag to pack it. Don't just put it in a mess and put it in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the dust-free cloth from becoming moldy.